Important - Our T-Shirt measurements recently changed.
We now use premium European t-shirt brand B&C Collection.
Their measurements are slightly different to our old shirts so please check the size guide before ordering.
For simplicity, our 5 styles are now all cut exactly the same shape and style.
Each t-shirt style will fit the same - only the actual fabric will feel different.
About our t-shirts:
- Screenprinted by hand
- Excellent quality pre-shrunk cotton
- Organic / Non organic options available
- Choice of 2 Standard and 3 Organic cotton styles
- Ecological soya-based plastisol inks used in all designs
- Washable up to 40 degrees
- Fine knit 100% cotton fabrics
- Regular fit body / European style sleeves
- Ultra Lite to Heavyweight fabric options
- Up to 10 colour options
- Sizes Small to 3XL available
- 4XL and 5XL available on request - contact us for pricing and availability
Our 5 different t-shirt options:
- Great quality 145g Sq/m fabric, soft and lightweight cotton
- Very good quality 185g Sq / m fabric, our most popular shirt style
- Extremely light 120g Sq / m fabric - absolutely perfect for holidays and warm climates
- Lightweight 145g Sq / m fabric - excellent quality, very tight knit organic cotton
- Our best quality shirt, 175g Sq / m fabric - extremely soft ringspung, combed cotton.
- The first wash should always be on a cold setting
- From then on wash at up to 40 degrees
- Wash item inside out
- Avoid heavy / full load washes
- Organic Standard and Ultralight t-shirts should always be washed on a delicate cycle to retain shape
- Line or air dry where possible
- Iron the garment inside out, do not apply heat directly to the design
Follow these care instructions and you will get years of wear from our t-shirts
£18.99 Regular Price
Weight / Style